- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Patoranking has released a Fela Kuti-inspired new single, ‘Lenge Lenge’.
The new single comes along with it’s official music video which is filled with top-notch African fashion and the recreation of the Afrobeats’ legend, Fela’s infamous pictures of his ‘Kalakuta Queens’.
In the video, Patoranking pays an ode to the legendary Fela Kuti recreating one of his many pictures surrounded by his Kalakuta queens who played a massive role in his rise.
The video was directed by Patoranking’s usual collaborator, Luke Biggins and was shot on Locations in United Kingdom, London. While the audio was produced by one of Nigeria’s respected sound engineers, DJ Coublon.
The new single by Patoranking is the second single off his forthcoming album ‘Wilmer’, dedicated to his daughter, whom he welcomed somethimes last year.
Watch Video Below;
More Behind The Scenes Photos Below;