- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
Police Officer who hired his colleague to get his wife pregnant, takes him to court for failing to impregnate her after sleeping with her 77 times
A Tanzanian police officer who hired his colleague to impregnate his wife is now suing the said friend for breach of contract after he failed to impregnate her despite sleeping with her 77 times.
50-year-old Darius Makambako and his wife Precious 45, who both really wanted to have a child were tired of being in a 6-year childless marriage after a doctor told the couple the husband was sterile.
This prompted Makambako, a member of the Tanzanian Police Force (Traffic Department), to hire his neighbor Evans Mastano, 52, a fellow police officer in the country’s commercial city to impregnate his wife.
Evans, who is already married with two beautiful daughters, accepted the deal and was reportedly paid 2,000,000 Tanzanian Shillings for the job and for three evenings a week for the next 10 months in 2016.
Evan tried desperately, a total 77 different times to impregnate his friend’s wife Precious but failed. During those times, Precious who is a nurse at a private clinic got a three months vacation leave (March to June 2016) to dedicate her time to sleeping with her husband’s best friend and neighbor in order to have her first child, but the man failed to impregnate her.
When Precious failed to get pregnant for 10 months, Makambako insisted that his friend Evans went for a medical examination, which he did in January 2017.
After doctors examined Evans Mastano, it was revealed that he was also sterile.
According to Morogoro Times, the outcome of the result left everyone shocked except his wife, who was forced to confess that Evans was not the real father of her two children, but his cousin Edward.
Now Makamboko is suing Evans for breach of contract in an effort to get the money he paid him back.