- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Nollywood Bigboy, Jim Iyke weeps as he parts with his newborn baby and mother
Nigerian veteran actor Jim Iyke, who just welcomed a new baby, has revealed how emotional he got when he was about parting with the baby and his mother at the airport.
Jim Iyke who was on his way to Paris after spending some quality time with his newborn son mentioned that though it was hard to let go, he had to get back to business and will be back in few months.
The Actor then chipped in that he would surely cry for some moments, while enmeshed in the thought of the love he has for his family.
Read the actor’s writeup below:
A man is not supposed to cry. I believe it principally. Kids know with a certain primordial instinct beyond logic when there’s a parting. My guy started bawling for no apparent reason. I gave him a warm bottle at the airport, kissed him and his mama and walked away abruptly.
“I’m gon hold myself together till I’m in the comfort of my seat then I’ll cry quietly for 20 mins. I hv my oversized shades to obscure suspicions, no worries…..Then I’ll order a stiff gin and tonic and mentally calm down as I’ve trained myself to do.
“See u in a couple of months my guy. Apparently, Papa is not as strong as he deemed this particular principle.
“Love is stronger.
“Back to work. Back to my regiment to get rid of the daddy weight …
“Wish me safe flight guys.
“God bless. Jim Iyke wrote