- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has just welcomed a baby boy, and the excited father took to social media to share the news with fans.
Popular Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke who recently joined his other colleagues in venturing into their own business, has just welcomed a baby boy.
Taking to his Instagram page, the actor reiterated that he is private with his family affairs, but he was pleased to share the rare moment with his followers.
Sharing photos of himself with the newborn, Jim Iyke wrote;
I‘m ultra private with my family. But this is the rarest of moments. Back to 2 hrs sleep nightly.
Back to cat naps with my sub conscious peaked for the slightest movement. Back to groggy mornings and big unknowing smiles.
Welcome home King.
I cant find the right words now. Every being in me is pulsating with raw primordial energy. A Lion beget a Lion. Welcome to my Pride, dear son. Thank you for choosing me to be your Papa. Thank you lord for yet another blessing this year. I dont know what I’m doing right to deserve it all.
It takes a man to bring a child home. It takes a community to raise him. My people please welcome my king.
Welcome home JJ.
Let’s have the fun of our lives! ?
HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!