- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
Lady Gaga turns heads with her unique outfit to pre-Met Gala
Lady Gaga turned heads as she attended a pre-Met Gala dinner on Sunday night in New York City.
The Oscar winner wore a short Marc Jacobs 2019 Fall runway black and white striped dress with layered ruffles as she arrived at 172 Sullivan Street NY. She also wore black tights and extremely high platform combat boots.
She paired the look with a black vertical fascinator. She also carried a teeny tiny black purse which has social media users wondering what could possibly go into such a small bag.
The 33-year-old is one of the co-hosts of the 2019 Met Gala alongside Harry Styles, Anna Wintour, Gucci’s Creative Director Alessandro Michele, and Serena Williams.
The Met Gala holds tonight at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, United States. The theme for this year’s event is Camp: Notes on Fashion.