- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Checkout Cardi B’s Met Gala outfit that took 35 people more than 2,000 hours to create
Cardi B tried to pull a Rihanna this year by arriving at the Met Gala in an unforgettable dress that took 35 people and more than 2,000 hours to create
26-year-old rapper Cardi B walked the Met Gala red carpet in a heavy red gown with a large train that required several men to carry around.
The oxblood gown was made by Thom Browne. It was made from tulle and silk organza and filled with down. The hand-embroidered dress was also decorated with 30,000 feathers. It took 35 people more than 2,000 hours to create.
Speaking about his creation, Thom Browne told Vogue: “‘I designed this dress for Cardi specifically because she has the ultimate beauty in a woman’s body, and that is what the dress is about for me: taking advantage of that beauty.”