- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
Checkout Cardi B’s Met Gala outfit that took 35 people more than 2,000 hours to create
Cardi B tried to pull a Rihanna this year by arriving at the Met Gala in an unforgettable dress that took 35 people and more than 2,000 hours to create
26-year-old rapper Cardi B walked the Met Gala red carpet in a heavy red gown with a large train that required several men to carry around.
The oxblood gown was made by Thom Browne. It was made from tulle and silk organza and filled with down. The hand-embroidered dress was also decorated with 30,000 feathers. It took 35 people more than 2,000 hours to create.
Speaking about his creation, Thom Browne told Vogue: “‘I designed this dress for Cardi specifically because she has the ultimate beauty in a woman’s body, and that is what the dress is about for me: taking advantage of that beauty.”