- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Stars changed into new outfits as they attended a Met Gala after-party hosted by Kim Kardashian and Serena Williams and Kim managed to stand out in hers.
Kim Kardashian and her sisters, Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner, were at the Met Gala after-party which was held at Up And Down in New York City on Monday night.
Kim looked like a living doll in a latex blue mini dress with matching boots and a silver fringed wig.
Kylie Jenner arrived with her man Travis Scott and Serena Williams arrived with husband Alexis Ohanian.
Other stars who were pictured at the post-gala bash are Celine Dion, Katy Perry, Bella Hadid, Gigi Hadid, Winnie Harlow, Hailey Baldwin, and more.