- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Stars changed into new outfits as they attended a Met Gala after-party hosted by Kim Kardashian and Serena Williams and Kim managed to stand out in hers.
Kim Kardashian and her sisters, Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner, were at the Met Gala after-party which was held at Up And Down in New York City on Monday night.
Kim looked like a living doll in a latex blue mini dress with matching boots and a silver fringed wig.
Kylie Jenner arrived with her man Travis Scott and Serena Williams arrived with husband Alexis Ohanian.
Other stars who were pictured at the post-gala bash are Celine Dion, Katy Perry, Bella Hadid, Gigi Hadid, Winnie Harlow, Hailey Baldwin, and more.