- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
Veteran rapper, Ruggedman in a new video has said that the music industry is not supporting up and coming street artiste, Naira Marley.
The singer took to Hip TV’s street program to make the declaration after he was invited to be part of the program.
He said Naira Marley shouldn’t have said what he said because the words mean he is celebrating cyber crime.
He also said if only Naira Marley understands the blemish cyber crimes has subjected Nigerians to in other countries, he wouldn’t conceive such a thing.
He also used the medium to call the “Japa” singer a fraudster no one is supporting in the Nigerian music industry.