- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Veteran rapper, Ruggedman in a new video has said that the music industry is not supporting up and coming street artiste, Naira Marley.
The singer took to Hip TV’s street program to make the declaration after he was invited to be part of the program.
He said Naira Marley shouldn’t have said what he said because the words mean he is celebrating cyber crime.
He also said if only Naira Marley understands the blemish cyber crimes has subjected Nigerians to in other countries, he wouldn’t conceive such a thing.
He also used the medium to call the “Japa” singer a fraudster no one is supporting in the Nigerian music industry.