- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Ruggedman shows support for late Kolade Johnson, shows up in court with the deceased’s family (photos)
Following the extra-judicial killing of Kolade Johnson by policemen from Imota, Lagos Police Division on March 21, his family is currently seeking justice for their late son in the court of law.
Just recently, Nigerian veteran rapper, Ruggedman, was spotted at Ebutte Metta magistrate court with the family members of Kolade Johnson where they are actively pursuing justice for the dead.
Clearly, Ruggedman has stayed true to his promise to see the end of SARS or a reformation that they protect citizens as opposed to being the cause of many explainable, apparently, malicious deaths.
Ruggedman shared the photos of them outside the court and reiterated that they will be pursuing justice for Kolade and ensuring that trigger happy police officers who plan to end lives of innocent citizens will face the consequences of their crimes.
Meanwhile, a yet-to-be man has shared details of how he narrowly escaped death after SARS officers raided his home. In a video clip, which is now making rounds on the internet, the young man reveled that he was shot at at his home but was escaped death as the bullet hit his iPhone 8.
He also shared that the SARS officers tried to bribe him into keeping quiet about the incident that left him with a bullet in his leg.
See video here: