- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Cossy Ojiakor shades Apostle Suleman, calls him ‘mini pricked pastor’
Actress Cossy Ojiakor took to the comment section to call The General Overseer and Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman a ‘mini pricked pastor’ after a blogger shared a video of the Christian cleric talking about purchase of private jet.
Cossy has been seeking the attention of the controversial pastor in the last two years. She recently revealed that Apostle Suleman promised her a Range Rover SUV but failed to redeem his promise.
This time around, Cossy went hard on him asking him to shut up and use monies obtained from his church tithes to pay her off.
“Shut up already fool….. just use the tithe and pay me off. Mini pricked pastor. Now u will see all those I introduced to him posing in private jet”
Cossy insinuated in the past that she worked as a pimp for a particular ‘man of God’ whose identity she hasn’t clearly stated over time.