- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
How Simi reply a troll who attacks her for wearing a nose ring
Singer, Simi has responded to a troll who blasted her for wearing a nose ring, of course its non of his business but he tried to “puck-nose” and he got a clap back.
The singer who tied the knot to her beau of many years, Adekunle Gold, shared a photo of herself rocking the beautiful nose ring and her newly cut, short hair.
“Small swag, dey say na attitude problem”,
she captioned the photo.
The troll while reacting to the photo wrote;
“IF my babe put ring on her nose. I will break up with her.. you are better than that. Take it off. I know is not my business, the truth is good to say.”
Angered by this, the singer put the troll back to his place;
“Both you and the person that decides to date you are not feeling fine ko koshi kuro ninu comment fun mi my fren.”