- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
How Simi reply a troll who attacks her for wearing a nose ring
Singer, Simi has responded to a troll who blasted her for wearing a nose ring, of course its non of his business but he tried to “puck-nose” and he got a clap back.
The singer who tied the knot to her beau of many years, Adekunle Gold, shared a photo of herself rocking the beautiful nose ring and her newly cut, short hair.
“Small swag, dey say na attitude problem”,
she captioned the photo.
The troll while reacting to the photo wrote;
“IF my babe put ring on her nose. I will break up with her.. you are better than that. Take it off. I know is not my business, the truth is good to say.”
Angered by this, the singer put the troll back to his place;
“Both you and the person that decides to date you are not feeling fine ko koshi kuro ninu comment fun mi my fren.”