- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Mercy Johnson honored to headline “Handle IT Africa” conference
Nollywood superstar Mercy Johnson Okojie, is set to headline the third edition of ‘Handle it Africa’ conference. Themed ‘Social Media: Extending the Frontiers ‘, the conference holds on May 17, 2019 at Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Organisers said that the third edition of the conference was designed to help brands and individuals to strategically harness the benefits of the social media. It will approach social media from a new perspective, highlighting the best ways to not only maximize the benefits but also solve attendant problems that arise from its use.
Mercy Johnson, who just launched her health and fitness brand, Mercy Magic, would join other personalities to give insights about social media at the conference.
And with over 5.1m Instagram and over 440, 000 Twitter followers, Mercy is one of the most followed Nigerians on social media. Other speakers at the event include ex Big Brother housemate Tobi Bakre, Toyosi Akerele-Ogunsiji, comedian MC Lively, Sisi Yemmie, Akah Nnani, Omowunmi ‘Mimi’ Onalaja and Timini Egbuson amongst others.
In addition to the panel sessions, organisers said there will be opportunities for participants to meet and network with young, successful change-makers with a view to promoting collaboration and building partnerships.