- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Why Waje and I are best friends – Omawumi reveals
When talking about the list of top ‘besties’ in the Nigerian music industry, singers, Waje and Omawumi, would be at the top of the list.
The duo have been friends for so long that they recently launched an entertainment outfit together.
Omawumi shared the secret to their longtime friendship. She noted that although they had issues from time to time, they always found ways to work things out.
The songstress said,
“It is very easy to work with women, especially those that are professionals. Sometimes, people have the impression that women are supposed to be slow and that we do not grasp things easily but the truth is that women are one of the best multitaskers in the world. So, when you give a woman a task, she thinks of how she can be the best at the job and also the best version of herself so that you can come back and work with her.