- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Next location Zanku Fans ‘ll see Zlatan and Naira Marley ‘ll be inside court as EFCC takes major decision
Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile and three others are still in custody of EFCC and are to be charged to court soon according to new reports.
Afeez Fashola aka Naira Marley, Omoniyi Temidayo Raphael aka Zlatan Ibile, Tiamiu Abdulrahman Kayode aka Rahman Jago and two others will be charged to court for their alleged links to cyber crime, EFCC has revealed.
According to a source quoted by Sahara Reportes, EFCC has plans to use information volunteered by the suspects to charge them to court. And that, until then, they will remain in detention.
Meanwhile, the arrest of Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile has provocked mixed reactions from Nigerians including celebrities and their fans. Some are in support of the arrest saying the celebrities are not above the law, some others think it is wrong to have raided and arrested them while a few others are just indifferent about the whole situation.
Zlatan Ibile’s girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga, also took to social media to beg for his release, in a video posted on her insta-story, Seyi was heard saying :
Make una free Zlatan for me abeg