- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
Chris Attoh relieved of accusations as new report links wife’s murder to her ex-hubby who is a drug lord
Chris Attoh’s wife’s death raised eyebrows because the Ghanaian Actor sparked rumors of crisis in his marriage shortly before Bettie Jenifer was shot dead.
Speculations on how and who killed Chris Attoh’s wife circulated on social media immediately the news broke out and many suggested that the actor remotely ordered the assassination.
According to fresh reports, Bettie Jenifer was killed by a hired gunman of her ex-husband who is sitting in jail for drug offenses, Ghpage.com has gathered.
From what we have gathered, Bettie Jenifer was married to cartel boss who has been jailed and she never told Chris Attoh about him when they met.
But after they got married and threats started pouring in from the cartel members, Bettie Jenifer convinced Chris Attoh to delete their photos from his Instagram page to send the message to her ex-husband that they have separated. From what Ghpage.com has been told, that is why Chris deleted her photos last week
Sadly, they couldn’t convince the drug organization that Chris Attoh has left their boss’ wife alone. Pissed by the unfaithfulness, an order for her to be taken out was given by the boss from jail.