- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
#MothersDay: Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe joins Julliet Ibrahim to celebrate self
#MothersDay: Mercy Aigbe celebrates herself for playing the role of father and mother to her kids for the past 18-years
Recall that actress, Juliet Ibrahim amidst all the controversies surrounding her penned a note to herself as a mother, on May 12 whics was another Mothers Day celebration. Her colleague.
Mercy Aigbe has celebrated herself likewise, the single mother celebrated herself on Mothers Day for ”playing the role of father and mother to her kids for the past 18-years.”
According to the actress, ‘It’s takes only a bad ass mom to be both Father and Mother. Almost 18 years now and it has been nothing but God’s amazing grace’.
Below are some pictures of mercy Aigbe and her children.