- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
#MothersDay: Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe joins Julliet Ibrahim to celebrate self
#MothersDay: Mercy Aigbe celebrates herself for playing the role of father and mother to her kids for the past 18-years
Recall that actress, Juliet Ibrahim amidst all the controversies surrounding her penned a note to herself as a mother, on May 12 whics was another Mothers Day celebration. Her colleague.
Mercy Aigbe has celebrated herself likewise, the single mother celebrated herself on Mothers Day for ”playing the role of father and mother to her kids for the past 18-years.”
According to the actress, ‘It’s takes only a bad ass mom to be both Father and Mother. Almost 18 years now and it has been nothing but God’s amazing grace’.
Below are some pictures of mercy Aigbe and her children.