- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
One year old baby allegedly defiled by 7-year-old cousin in Lagos; mother and child chased from husband’s family house
A one year and six month old baby girl has been allegedly raped by her seven year old cousin in her family compound in Lagos state.
According to activist, Gwamnishu Harrison who shared the story online, the baby was defiled two weeks ago and was never taken to the hospital. The mother and victim were chased out of the family compound when she spoke out against the evil meted on her child by her own cousin.
Her husband and his family members allegedly sent her packing after she reached out to Gwamnishu to help get justice for her daughter. Read Gwamnishu’s account below.
”ONE YEAR SIX MONTH OLD GIRL DEFILED IN LAGOS STATE, MOTHER AND CHILD CHASED AWAY FROM HUSBAND FAMILY HOUSE.
Yesterday we got tagged by Queen Sunnier J Nwude on a facebook post and we quickly contacted the lady who made the post. Our Lagos team led by Tessy Nk investigated and verified the story.
The victim (1yr 6months) who was defiled two weeks ago was never taken to any hospital as the mother watched her mother in pains. The mother was chased away from the family house by her own husband and in-laws for speaking against the evil act.
We met with mother/child and took the baby to the hospital where she’s currently receiving treatment. The report confirmed she has been defiled.
This is one of the worst cases we have handled and we urgently need your support as mother and child are homeless.
Who ever committed this act, young or old will be brought to Justice. #EndChildAbuse