- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Mercy Aigbe threatens to sue blogger over reports on her daughter’s upkeep
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, has been in the news lately over issues bothering on her marriage. Adding it up, the actress who has been married twice but all hit the rocks is threatening to sue a certain blogger who she claimed spread false rumours about her daughter and her father.
” This afternoon, I instructed my lawyer to write a blogger, who has made it in his/her life mission, to spread falsehood about me.
The latest, being that the father of my daughter has been sending money for her upkeep. This lie is in response to the post I made on mother’s day.
I could have allowed this lie to slide but henceforth, I have made a decision to challenge every form of falsehood. I know like many media people, this particular blogger might not take me serious.
They believe there will be no consequence for spreading false news or if they beg, all will be well. I’m putting it out here to let you know that this particular blogger lied. In the past 18 years I have been solely responsible for the upkeep of my daughter…. if the blogger believes otherwise, he/she should come out with Proof or face the consequences! ……I will not toil day and night to give my children the best in life and have one unprofessional , lazy, clout chasing blogger try to paint me Bad …….For the records, I will be pursuing this to a legal logical conclusion and challenge every form of falsehood hence forth.Have a lovely night rest ………”
It would be recalled that Mercy Aigbe’s teenage daughter is a product of her first marriage, before she moved on to marry, Lanre Gentry and bore him a son.