- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Zimbabwean police man rapes & attacks stepdaughter 15 times with scissors
Zimbabwe Republic Police officer Constable Moses Nigel Jalasi, who allegedly raped and fatally stabbed his stepdaughter 15 times with scissors at their home in Eastlea on Friday last week, is expected to appear in court today after his arrest on Saturday.
National police spokesperson Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyathi yesterday confirmed the arrest.
“I can confirm the arrest of a police officer who last week raped and stabbed his stepdaughter 15 times in Eastlea Harare. The officer, who had been on the run since Friday, was arrested in Harare on Saturday,” he said.
“The officer has been identified as Constable Moses Nigel Jalasi and is in custody. He will appear at the Harare Magistrates court on tomorrow (today).”
The incident occurred around 10 am on Friday at a flat owned by the ZRP in Eastlea.