- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Three Eiye cultists nabbed with female underwear tied with charms in Ogun
Men of the Ogun state police command have arrested three suspected cult members identified as Olagboye Abidemi, 32; Olasemojo Michael, 28; and Wasiu Waheed, 23, who were caught with a female pant allegedly tied with charms in the Sagamu Local Government Area of Ogun State.
According to the police, the men who are members of the Eiye confraternity, were arrested on Friday May 10th at their initiation hideout in the Agbowa area of Ogijo.
Confirming their arrest, the spokesperson of the state police command, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said
“The DPO Ogijo division, CSP Muhammed Baba, while leading his men on Operation Puff Adder on a routine patrol, got information about the hideout of the cultists where they usually initiate new members. The place was stormed and three members of the group were arrested. Recovered from them were one jackknife, one bloodstained silver knife, female underwear tied with charms and other assorted charms.”