- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Touching words of encouragement from a Nigerian single mother who tied the knot 12 years after divorce
“When you feel the world is spinning against you remember my story”- Nigerian single mother, Mercy Ibe Ajike writes as she weds 12 years after the birth of her daughter
Nigerian entrepreneur, Mercy Ibe Ajike tied the knot with her man over the weekend, 12 years after she became a single mother. Sharing beautiful photos from her wedding, she wrote:
To all single mothers out there
This is me saying to you !!!
Be strong no matter what don’t give up
Don’t bury your self in self pity !!!
When you feel the world is spinning against you remember my story . Im not a saint but God did it after 12 good years .
Love you all
Mrs Ibe Ajike
More photos from the wedding ceremony below.