- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Touching words of encouragement from a Nigerian single mother who tied the knot 12 years after divorce
“When you feel the world is spinning against you remember my story”- Nigerian single mother, Mercy Ibe Ajike writes as she weds 12 years after the birth of her daughter
Nigerian entrepreneur, Mercy Ibe Ajike tied the knot with her man over the weekend, 12 years after she became a single mother. Sharing beautiful photos from her wedding, she wrote:
To all single mothers out there
This is me saying to you !!!
Be strong no matter what don’t give up
Don’t bury your self in self pity !!!
When you feel the world is spinning against you remember my story . Im not a saint but God did it after 12 good years .
Love you all
Mrs Ibe Ajike
More photos from the wedding ceremony below.