- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melayo is known for flaunted most of his cars which are customised to suit his taste. Even more, these rides have his name emblazoned on them.
Recently, a particular politician named Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure visited Dino Melaye in his mansion and fed his gaze with the array of cars present in his house.
The senator who was very surprised at seeing such number of exotic cars all in one place could not help but comment about them.
He commented about these luxurious rides to Dino in their native language. In his flabbergasted state, Kazaure taunted and teased Dino. He asked a rhetorical question that suggested that he was pondering if Dino’s acquirement of such expensive cars was actually an embraced act in Islam.
Watch the video below.
To put it plainly, Kazaure went ahead to ask what Allah would think if he has such numerous cars but the poor around him found it difficult to eat.
The video of him saying this was also posted by Lauretta Onochie :
"………What would I tell Allah if all these cars belong to me and the poor cannot eat?"
– Hon. Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure, pic.twitter.com/26vonqdDh9
— Lauretta Onochie (@Laurestar) May 12, 2019
Upon seeing the video, many Nigerians react to the video. See some of the comments below:
You see, truth is too expensive in our clime. Senators ought to be placed on salary scale like civil services conditions. But where lies are common, then we have Herculean task ahead. Next level should consider this approach.
— Dr Adebayo Aina (@BayoKofo) May 12, 2019
Even the civil service is in a rotten state. They are worst and are even the ones who teach these politicians how to hide and manipulate the figures of money wasted
— Seun Johnson (@seanblade) May 13, 2019
Just four years as a senator, he bought all these cars. When we are ready to take back our country from the hands of politicians, we will all sit and talk with one voice inrespective of tribe and religion.
— Abiola oladeji Olumu (@muyiwa_50138) May 12, 2019
It's because most of us are partisan in our thinking, so we wanna defend any rubbish because he belong to one party or the other. Until we see and think outside one party or the other, same story till eternity.
— Lekan Ajibilu (@Ajibulet) May 13, 2019
Good morning mummy, am glad you've seen the video too..i wanted to even send it to you or post and mention you..dino is a senator, imagine if he were a president, even for a month!! ??
— President Muhammad Buhari volunteer (@Victorlutherr) May 13, 2019