- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Fans wonder why Actress Yvonne Nelson was absent from her bestie, John Dumelo’s wedding
Renowned actress Yvonne Nelson was conspicuously missing during John Dumelo’s wedding.
Many celebrities including Nadia Buari and Jackie Appiah were at the wedding ceremony of John Dumelo which occurred on Saturday, May 11, 2019.
Many photos that flooded social media were without Yvonne Nelson.
However, some social media users have wondered why the award-winning actress was not at the event because Yvonne is a known to be a good friend of Dumelo.
But Yvonne Okoro in answering a fan revealed why Yvonne was absent.
The fan @obaapa_selina wrote, “Where Yvonne Nelson, I’m so curious.”
And Okoro’s answer read, “She was invited but had a family emergency so had to cancel last minute.”
The beautiful couple who welcomed their first child together one month after they had their traditional wedding ceremony, had their white wedding on May 11, 2019 in a beautiful star-studded ceremony.
One of the highlights of the wedding however, was the beautiful moment John Dumelo was caught on camera shedding tears during the ceremony.