- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Fans wonder why Actress Yvonne Nelson was absent from her bestie, John Dumelo’s wedding
Renowned actress Yvonne Nelson was conspicuously missing during John Dumelo’s wedding.
Many celebrities including Nadia Buari and Jackie Appiah were at the wedding ceremony of John Dumelo which occurred on Saturday, May 11, 2019.
Many photos that flooded social media were without Yvonne Nelson.
However, some social media users have wondered why the award-winning actress was not at the event because Yvonne is a known to be a good friend of Dumelo.
But Yvonne Okoro in answering a fan revealed why Yvonne was absent.
The fan @obaapa_selina wrote, “Where Yvonne Nelson, I’m so curious.”
And Okoro’s answer read, “She was invited but had a family emergency so had to cancel last minute.”
The beautiful couple who welcomed their first child together one month after they had their traditional wedding ceremony, had their white wedding on May 11, 2019 in a beautiful star-studded ceremony.
One of the highlights of the wedding however, was the beautiful moment John Dumelo was caught on camera shedding tears during the ceremony.