- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Wizkid’s Babymama, Shola Ogudu ‘expose’ more in new interview (video)
Wizkid’s baby mama, Shola Ogudu finally reveals why she called the singer out on social media in 2018 as she talks about life in general.
Shola Ogudu, Wizkid‘s first babymama has granted first interview since the time she had series of social dramas, most especially the controversy of dead-beat father that caused several tongues wagging after she made some accusations against Wizkid.
In September 2018, Shola in a lengthy Instagram post, she made a lots of revelations and claims about her son’s father.
In this interview with Shola Thompson of Bar Room Therapy, she explained that she called him out because people were attributing and linking her success to him, and also people were always thinking he was the one taking care of their son.
According to her, she wanted to clear the air and stop people from giving credit to him.
She also revealed she takes care of their son 99% of the time.
Shola talked about her clothing line, her love life currently, her parents and her son.
Watch video below.