- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Being famous is always mistaken for wealth- AY Comedian
AY Comedian has stated that people often mistake being famous as being wealthy, most especially when the famous person is an entertainer.
According to him, most people don’t know that many celebrities are just like models for the kind of fantasy lifestyle they want, which most times shouldn’t be taken as their actual life.
AY Comedian shared on Instagram:
SHOWBIZ SECRETS 101
Being famous is mostly mistaken for serious wealth and riches by the people around entertainers. The more reason they always get DMs from fans, or calls from friends and family asking for one assistance or the other on a daily basis.
Popularity is not an accurate measurement of a man’s worth in the face showbiz. Many entertainers are like mannequins who samples your dream lives for your entertainment pleasure. So always look beyond the cars they drive in the movies, the beautiful houses in the music videos, and all the expensive clothes that they put on to give you a perfect television picture. They are 100% human with high maintenance realities that must match what you see on the big screen. WE NEED HELP TOO.
NOTE. The #merrymen are coming back to the cinemas