- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
Bullion van hits PA of Ibadan Lawmaker that was killed during election, dies 6 days after accident, 1 week after Boss’ burial
Slain Oyo lawmaker, Temitope Olatoye’s PA identified as Azeez dies six days after being hit by bullion van in Ibadan
Recall that Oyo lawmaker Olatoye was killed by some unknown gunmen in Lalupon area of Ibadan shortly after he cast his ballots during the gubernatorial and House of Assembly elections on March 9.
Azeez the Personal Assistant to the slain member of House of Representatives, who represented Akinyele/Lagelu Federal Constituency in Oyo state has died 6 days after he was hit by a Bullion van.
Azeez was hit by a bullion van a week after his boss, (Olatoye) was buried.
Azeez was hit by a bullion van whose driver allegedly drove against traffic on a ‘one way’ road in Iwo Road area of Ibadan, the Oyo State capital last Wednesday.
He was said to have been rushed to the intensive care unit of the University College Hospital, UCH, Ibadan after the accident.
The driver of the bullion van was later detained at the Testing Ground Police Station, Iwo road, Ibadan.
However, it was gathered on Thursday that Azeez is dead.
He died on Monday, six days after he was hit by the bullion van.