- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Bullion van hits PA of Ibadan Lawmaker that was killed during election, dies 6 days after accident, 1 week after Boss’ burial
Slain Oyo lawmaker, Temitope Olatoye’s PA identified as Azeez dies six days after being hit by bullion van in Ibadan
Recall that Oyo lawmaker Olatoye was killed by some unknown gunmen in Lalupon area of Ibadan shortly after he cast his ballots during the gubernatorial and House of Assembly elections on March 9.
Azeez the Personal Assistant to the slain member of House of Representatives, who represented Akinyele/Lagelu Federal Constituency in Oyo state has died 6 days after he was hit by a Bullion van.
Azeez was hit by a bullion van a week after his boss, (Olatoye) was buried.
Azeez was hit by a bullion van whose driver allegedly drove against traffic on a ‘one way’ road in Iwo Road area of Ibadan, the Oyo State capital last Wednesday.
He was said to have been rushed to the intensive care unit of the University College Hospital, UCH, Ibadan after the accident.
The driver of the bullion van was later detained at the Testing Ground Police Station, Iwo road, Ibadan.
However, it was gathered on Thursday that Azeez is dead.
He died on Monday, six days after he was hit by the bullion van.