- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Rapper Pryse apologizes to Tiwa Savage after calling her out on social media
Rapper Pryse apologizes to Tiwa Savage for joining Victoria Kimani in calling her out on social media for preventing other singers from coming into limelight.
Kenyan singer, Victoria Kimani earlier called out Tiwa Savage, who calls herself “Number one African bad girl” an old lady who has refused to acknowledge her age.
While insisting that Tiwa is a 45-year-old who sleeps around, she claimed that the songstress had prevented other singers from coming into limelight.
Pryse who was quick to join Kimani in calling in the ex-Mavin singer out had tweeted;
“When a female artiste says to a show promoter, “I will only perform at your show if i’m
the only female artiste on the bill.” What do you call that? That shit happened. A
calling out was in order. That being said, I don’t agree with women slut shaming other
women. That sucks. Shoulda gone another way with the narrative.”
“Me sha. I spoke my truth. Y’all can tear me apart if you want. Just cos she is talented, a queen and great at what she does, does not make her perfect. Does not mean you fans can’t see when she did something wrong. Haba guys. That’s why our leaders can
get away with anything.”
She however came back to apologize after she had a conversation with her mentor MI Abaga. Pryse apologizes to Tiwa Savage, blaming it all on hearsay. She wrote;
I had a talk with my mentor @mi_abaga yesterday that really made me think. I just
wanna say I’m sorry @tiwasavage. I didn’t have enough info/evidence to make those
allegations. Last last it was hearsay and I was wrong. Please forgive me.