- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah defends Regina Daniels’ marriage to Ned Nwoko
Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah who few months ago disclosed that she bleached to get movie roles in Nigeria, has backed Regina Daniels who according to her did the right thing as love doesn’t pay bills.
Ella Mensah who revealed that she can get married to a 70-year-old man and above, stated that Regina Daniels did the right thing by marrying Delta State-born billionaire, Ned Nwoko, as love doesn’t pay bills and won’t put food on the table.
“Personally, I don’t see anything wrong with that. Marriage has nothing to do with age. It is love and money that matter. We all know love alone is not enough in any relationship. Love doesn’t pay bills. It won’t get you a business or put food on your table either. Love is not enough; so, she did the right thing.”
She further revealed she was shocked when a lesbian proposed to her at a mall because she had acted as a homosexual in a movie. Recalling the incident in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Mensah said,
“The craziest experience I’ve had with a fan was when a lesbian approached me in a mall in Lagos and said she wanted to marry me. Because I acted as a lesbian in a particular movie, she assumed I was one in real life. I had to explain to her that I am straight.”