- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
How popular Kannywood actress, Hadiza Gabon called for her own arrest
Kano Court on Thursday ordered Police to arrest popular Kannywood actress, Hadiza Gabon.
Trouble has loomed for Hadiza Gabon after the Kannywood actress failed to honour the court’s invitation.
A Chief Magistrate Court sitting in Kano, on Thursday ordered the state Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Wakili to arrest Hadiza Aliyu Gabon.
Chief Magistrate Muntari Dandago, who gave the order, also charged the police boss to investigate the allegation of assault leveled against Hadiza by Mustapha Badamasi Naburaska.
“Since the invitee is not willing to respect the order of this court, I hereby order the C.O.P [Commissioner of Police] to cause the arrest of the invitee”, he said.
“I further order the C.O.P to investigate the allegation of the complainant and if there is an iota of truth, to charge the suspect before any court of law for prosecution,” the court held.
Hadiza Gabon was dragged to the Chief Magistrate Court 15, sitting at Nomansland, Kano, by Naburaska, a well known comedian in the North.
Naburaska had filed a direct complaint to the court over fears that police may not file charges against her.