- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Nigerian Lady Arrested for fraud in the U.S (Photo)
A Nigerian Youtuber and Verified Domestic Violence advocate, Morolake Hycinthia, has been arrested for fraud in the U.S.
The 24-year-old suspect was apprehened on May 4, 2019. She is currently being held for possessing another person’s identity, identity fraud, knowingly using false financial information. Her bail has been set for $20,000 for one of the charges.