- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
The least expected protest has just happened in Lagos after some Nigerian youths stormed the Lagos office of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to protest the release of embattled Nigerian singer, Naira Marley who has been charged with 11 offences and is slated for arraignment on Monday May 20.
The yet to be identified group (majorly youths) hired multiple buses to convey themselves to the Anti-graft commission’s office in Lagos.
The protest was not only done at the EFCC Office, the group of youths protested all the way from their residence to EFCC office, some of them were seen on the bus conveying them, carrying Placards with inscription that is demanding for Naira Marley’s freedom.
The boys during their protest were heard screaming:
“EfCC free Naira marley! Free Naira Marley!
“Where dem dey when boys dey suffer!
Watch the hilarious protest below.
The video has attracted varieties of comments on social media and people are sharing their own opinion. See some comment below.
Recall EFCC arrested Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile and three others at Zlatan’s home in Lekki in the early hours of Saturday, 11th of May.
Those arrested were however days after released on bail, except Naira Marley who was slammed with 11 count charges that bothers on fraud for alleged credit card theft.