- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
I was a prayer warrior while ruling Nigeria — Jonathan
I overcame challenges in government through constant prayers, says Goodluck Jonathan
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, has attributed the achievements he made in government to prayers. The former president revealed this when he spoke at the third session of the 10th Synod of the Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion in Abuja.
“As a nation, from the beginning, we’ve been passing through a lot of challenges; the issues of kidnapping and armed robbery.
“Even to travel to very near cities such as Kaduna is becoming a nightmare to Nigerians. With constant prayers, the country will get through all its challenges.
“For me, who you all gave privilege of being president for five years, the little achievements we made were through your constant prayers. Whenever, I have opportunity, I thank you for the support you gave me.” he said