- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
Omotola is a good actor, says Yemi Amodu
OMOTOLA Jalade-Ekeinde, who played the lead character in an upcoming movie Shadow Parties, has been described as not just marketable, but a brilliant actor.
Producer of Shadow Parties, Yemi Amodu, said this while speaking on the choice of character.
“Why we cast Omotola as lead actor?” He asked.
“One thing about casting is that if you cast wrongly, that means you would not have a movie. The question is who the people are; the vehicle of the dramatic action that you aim as a director or producer?
“Omotola not only is marketable, but because she is a very good actor, I must confess. I worked with her for the first time on set. And before we concluded that we could have her, we had to do a lot of research and had to watch many of her movies.
“The attributes of an actor is considered on how professional and be able to use the tools of an actor. This had to do with reflex; her texture, hands, body, a lot of things like manner and place of articulations. So many things were put in place for our choice of Omotola as the central character in the movie.”