- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
Omotola is a good actor, says Yemi Amodu
OMOTOLA Jalade-Ekeinde, who played the lead character in an upcoming movie Shadow Parties, has been described as not just marketable, but a brilliant actor.
Producer of Shadow Parties, Yemi Amodu, said this while speaking on the choice of character.
“Why we cast Omotola as lead actor?” He asked.
“One thing about casting is that if you cast wrongly, that means you would not have a movie. The question is who the people are; the vehicle of the dramatic action that you aim as a director or producer?
“Omotola not only is marketable, but because she is a very good actor, I must confess. I worked with her for the first time on set. And before we concluded that we could have her, we had to do a lot of research and had to watch many of her movies.
“The attributes of an actor is considered on how professional and be able to use the tools of an actor. This had to do with reflex; her texture, hands, body, a lot of things like manner and place of articulations. So many things were put in place for our choice of Omotola as the central character in the movie.”