- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
- BREAKING: Customs orders complete border import, export ban
- BREAKING: Aisha Buhari leaves UK for Nigeria
Omotola is a good actor, says Yemi Amodu
OMOTOLA Jalade-Ekeinde, who played the lead character in an upcoming movie Shadow Parties, has been described as not just marketable, but a brilliant actor.
Producer of Shadow Parties, Yemi Amodu, said this while speaking on the choice of character.
“Why we cast Omotola as lead actor?” He asked.
“One thing about casting is that if you cast wrongly, that means you would not have a movie. The question is who the people are; the vehicle of the dramatic action that you aim as a director or producer?
“Omotola not only is marketable, but because she is a very good actor, I must confess. I worked with her for the first time on set. And before we concluded that we could have her, we had to do a lot of research and had to watch many of her movies.
“The attributes of an actor is considered on how professional and be able to use the tools of an actor. This had to do with reflex; her texture, hands, body, a lot of things like manner and place of articulations. So many things were put in place for our choice of Omotola as the central character in the movie.”