- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Simi, Harrysong, Okey Bakasi for Inauguration Day Concert
As Nigerians prepare for inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term of office on May 29, arrangement had been concluded to bring some of Nigeria’s best entertainers to Abuja for an “Inauguration Day Concert”.
The show, which will hold on May 29 at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, is being put together by Abuja based promotion outfit, “Montage Africa”.
Expected to be on stage are top music and comedy stars which include: music sensations, Simi, Harrysong, Mr Real, Skiibii, Okey Bakasi, MC Tagwaye, Gandoki, among others.
Chief Executive Officer of Montage Africa, Ogochukwu Ezeaku, told News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Saturday that the event was a way of celebrating the beauty of Nigeria’s democracy and its growth.
“We, at Montage Africa, are presenting the Inauguration Day Concert to commemorate the democracy day celebration. “The concert will hold at Transcorp Hiton Hotel Abuja, on May 29, and will be hosting popular Nigerian musicians and comedians like Simi, Skiibii, Okey Bakasi, MC Tagwaye and Mr Real.
“Also expected to perform live at the concert are Gandoki, Harrysong and a host of others. “The event is a way of promoting the beauty of our democracy and the growth it has recorded in recent times,” he said.