- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
Simi, Harrysong, Okey Bakasi for Inauguration Day Concert
As Nigerians prepare for inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term of office on May 29, arrangement had been concluded to bring some of Nigeria’s best entertainers to Abuja for an “Inauguration Day Concert”.
The show, which will hold on May 29 at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, is being put together by Abuja based promotion outfit, “Montage Africa”.
Expected to be on stage are top music and comedy stars which include: music sensations, Simi, Harrysong, Mr Real, Skiibii, Okey Bakasi, MC Tagwaye, Gandoki, among others.
Chief Executive Officer of Montage Africa, Ogochukwu Ezeaku, told News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Saturday that the event was a way of celebrating the beauty of Nigeria’s democracy and its growth.
“We, at Montage Africa, are presenting the Inauguration Day Concert to commemorate the democracy day celebration. “The concert will hold at Transcorp Hiton Hotel Abuja, on May 29, and will be hosting popular Nigerian musicians and comedians like Simi, Skiibii, Okey Bakasi, MC Tagwaye and Mr Real.
“Also expected to perform live at the concert are Gandoki, Harrysong and a host of others. “The event is a way of promoting the beauty of our democracy and the growth it has recorded in recent times,” he said.