- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Naira Marley’s mother burst into tears as court remands singer in prison; Case adjourned
Nigerian musician Naira Marley’s mother found it difficult to believe that her son who lives in a beautiful home will be spending some time in jail as she shed tears for him.
Naira Marley’s mother who was at the Federal High Court in Lagos to witness her son’s arraignment burst into tears after he was remanded in Prison.
Her agony was intensified when she witnessed the EFCC hand him over to the Nigerian Prison Service for detention until May 30, 2019.
The Fast rising musician, Azeez Fashola, alias Naira Marley was remanded in the prison custody by Justice Nicholas Oweibo of the Federal High Court in Lagos.
The judge made the remand order on Monday morning shortly after the musician was arraigned before him on 11 counts, bordering on credit card fraud after the singer pleaded not guilty and case was adjourned to May 30, 2019.
Following the decision of the judge, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has handed over Azeez Fashola better know as Naira Marley to men of the Nigerian Prison Service for detention.
Watch video below.