- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Teebillz sympathizes with Naira Marley and issues stern warning to Ruggedman
Teebillz has shared his opinion on the travails of Naira Marley who has been remanded in EFCC custody till May 30th pending his bail application.
Teebillz in his write up shared on Instagram, also issued a stern warning to ruggedman to read his message carefully and understand it and dare not come for him.
In his owrds, ‘may the grace of God be sufficient for the needs of this talented young man during his trials. We all make mistakes and my personal take is that most of this young guys don’t know better and I feel it’s our obligation as the older ones to put them right instead of just calling them out on social media for unnecessary validation!
OG Rugged Man I hope you can do that shit privately next time sir! I know you don’t want that smoke with me bro if you take my message the other way bros’.