- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
Donald Trump’s daughter and her Nigerian boyfriend holiday in Cannes
Tiffany Trump, daughter of American President Donald Trump, was at the French Riviera in Cannes on Sunday with her boyfriend, Michael Boulos, whose family is based in Nigeria.
The couple were spotted at Le Majestic Hotel during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival which opened on May 14 and will finish on Saturday, May 25. Ms Trump was wearing a black mid-length dress and he had a black suit and trousers.
The only child of President Trump and Marla Maples, Tiffany is a Georgetown law student in Washington D.C. The woman, 25, was photographed with Michael Boulos for the first time in September 2018 in Manhattan.
She then introduced him to her family during a Thanksgiving party in Florida in November. Mr Boulos, who studies finance at City, University of London, is of Lebanese and French descent and was born in Houston, Texas.
When he was young, he moved to Nigeria where his family owns a multi-billion conglomerate. He now lives in London but helps run his family business, even serving as a director for some of his father’s companies in Nigeria.