- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli, while returning back home from set suddenly had a flat tyre at 2 a.m on the 3rd Mainland Bridge in Lagos.
In the middle of the scary moment, the mom of boys shared a post on Instagram, where she revealed they had contacted the Lagos State Emergency service.
She further solicited for help from any who had a towing vehicle or who could reach one.
Omoni wrote: “Current situation 3:06am.
Heading back home from set.
Still stuck on 3rd mainland bridge. We had a flat tire (in short the tire is completely gone) but can’t change the tire because we need a special Lexus L and Key spanner. If you have, pls reach out. We are smack in the middle of 3rd mainland bridge. We have called Lagos State Emergency service and they said they’ll come but…
Reach out if you have a towing can or can reach one. One love