- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
The ailing actor who was diagnosed of diabetes is currently receiving treatment in America after prominent Nigerians came to his aid.
In a post shared on social media, Yomi Fabiyi revealed that Baba Suwe is still receiving treatment and would be discharged in a couple of weeks to return to Nigeria.
A brief break from my movie world tour and am here LIVE with the boss and veteran actor/comedian Alhaji Babatunde Nurudeen Omidina a.k.a Baba Suwe in Province, Rhode Island, United States of America (USA). Thanking you all for your support, prayers and best wishes. Treatment still on going and in matter of days or few more weeks he should be on his way back to Nigeria.
Many thanks and kind Regards. – Yomi Fabiyi
His son also appreciated Nigerians and Federal government for coming to the rescue of his ailing father. Watch video below.