- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
The ailing actor who was diagnosed of diabetes is currently receiving treatment in America after prominent Nigerians came to his aid.
In a post shared on social media, Yomi Fabiyi revealed that Baba Suwe is still receiving treatment and would be discharged in a couple of weeks to return to Nigeria.
A brief break from my movie world tour and am here LIVE with the boss and veteran actor/comedian Alhaji Babatunde Nurudeen Omidina a.k.a Baba Suwe in Province, Rhode Island, United States of America (USA). Thanking you all for your support, prayers and best wishes. Treatment still on going and in matter of days or few more weeks he should be on his way back to Nigeria.
Many thanks and kind Regards. – Yomi Fabiyi
His son also appreciated Nigerians and Federal government for coming to the rescue of his ailing father. Watch video below.