- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
- BREAKING: Chelsea complete stunning comeback to draw with nine-man Ajax
- BREAKING: FG orders NCC to reduce data cost
- BREAKING: Court sacks Reps majority leader
Wish you could see how unglamorous my real life is – DJ Cuppy tells fans
DJ Cuppy, a singer and the daughter of Nigerian wealthy businessman Femi Otedola, has always been perceived by fans as someone who has it all in life – money, fame and a booming career. Due to her privileged position in life, many trolls have been attracted to her like moths.
Recently, DJ Cuppy revealed that, unlike the perception, most people has about her, her life is actually complicated and unglamorous. The Gelato crooner said she wishes fans would begin to see her real-life for what it really is.
DJ Cuppy who mentioned this in a tweet said these exact words:
“I wish you guys could really see how complicated and unglamorous my real life is.”
Although this tweet seems to have been erased, it has been captured and screen-grabbed by some Instagram pages.
See a particular post below: