- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Wish you could see how unglamorous my real life is – DJ Cuppy tells fans
DJ Cuppy, a singer and the daughter of Nigerian wealthy businessman Femi Otedola, has always been perceived by fans as someone who has it all in life – money, fame and a booming career. Due to her privileged position in life, many trolls have been attracted to her like moths.
Recently, DJ Cuppy revealed that, unlike the perception, most people has about her, her life is actually complicated and unglamorous. The Gelato crooner said she wishes fans would begin to see her real-life for what it really is.
DJ Cuppy who mentioned this in a tweet said these exact words:
“I wish you guys could really see how complicated and unglamorous my real life is.”
Although this tweet seems to have been erased, it has been captured and screen-grabbed by some Instagram pages.
See a particular post below: