- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Why 80% Of Nigerians Don’t Like You– Uche Maduagwu Replies DJ Cuppy
Uche Maduagwu, a Nollywood actor, has asked DJ Cuppy to stop crying about the fact that 80 percent of Nigerians do not like her.
According to the Nollywood actor, DJ Cuppy is not liked because she refused to accept his marriage proposal after her failed relationship with her footballer ex-boyfriend, Victor Anichebe.
He made this known in an Instagram post on Wednesday.
Here is what he wrote below:
@cuppymusic Stop crying, 80% of Nigerians dont like you because you refused to accept my MARRIAGE proposal… My dear, Nigerians are not FOOLS, when your footballer Ex #boyfriend broke up with you, everyone in #Lagos thought you were going to become my new #girlfriend, so, when i proposed #marriage, everyone in #Naija was #HAPPY, because you will become the #WIFE of the ONLY popular #actor in #Nigeria that has ever gotten the attention of @chrissyteigen in #America, but Nigerians were shocked when you got into a #relationship with someone who is not even as TALL as me in height, not to talk of level, do you know how ANGRY that made Nigerians?They showed their displeasure by ridiculing your #MUSIC, even when they know your #SONGS are #beautiful, wait, how do you expect your relationship with your Ex to last when he is short, or dont you know most SHORT guys in the #entertainment industry in Nigeria have a spiritual problem keeping a relationship for a very LONG time?