- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
DJ cuppy shared a video of herself and British professional boxer and former unified world heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua earlier today as they cruised around Lagos city in her car, grooving to Paul Play’s hit track ‘Mosorire’.
Watch the video below:
The UK based Anthony Joshua who recently lost to Andy Ruiz Jr in a boxing fight, decided to visit his fatherland, Nigeria, as he landed in the bubbling city of Lagos. Famous Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola’s daughter, DJ Cuppy played a good host to her friend Anthony, whom she calls Femi by making him feel at home and taking him around the city of Lagos in her ride, which he obviously enjoyed as excitement and joy were written all over him as seen in the video.
Surprisingly, he was singing along well to Paul IK Dairo (Paul Play)’s popular track, ‘Mosorire’. He got almost all the lyrics of the song right and he was very audible.
In fact, to our utmost surprise, he sang the song way better than DJ Cuppy despite the fact that she has lived almost all her life in Nigeria, and in Lagos for that matter. His Yoruba sounded more fluent than hers in the song and he really impressed his Nigerian fans with that.
Some of DJ Cuppy’s fans weren’t very impressed with her Yoruba as she almost totally murdered the song. But it was fun though and they looked so happy together and were obviously having much fun.