- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Fans blast Davido’s cousin and former Label mate, B-Red for flaunting only keys after acquiring new house worth N120m
Singer Adebayo Adeleke, better known by his stage name B-Red, who is the son of dancing senator Ademola Adeleke, has acquired a N120 million house.
HKN singer B-Red has just acquired a N120 million house in Lagos, the singer revealed via Twitter.
While posting a photo with a bunch of the keys to the doors in the house, the singer wrote:
Just got my first house 120 million naira GOD is GREAT
While reacting to the new purchase on social media, some fans berated him for stating the price of the house, which some believe could be have over-hyped just as most celebrities allegedly do.
Below are some reactions.
“Some even said the keys he flaunted on social media were not close to a house that would be worth as much as N120 million
“Those Keys Don’t Look Anything Close To 120 Million… They Look Like Ma House Keys In Mbaise.
“Great. Missing though is THE PICTURE OF THE ACTUAL HOUSE. If you must floss , floss completely
“We think this one is throwing a shot at Davido:
“Better than buying flit of Car’s and remain a tenant.. But why mention the amount?
“Oga, show us a picture of the house, this one demanded:
“Lol and all you could show, is a bunch of key? How about a picture of the house
“We are not sure B-Red is married though:
“Congratulations Hubby God bless our new home Thank you all for your wishes