- BREAKING: Appeal Court varies terms in bail granted Dasuki
- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
Nollywood actress and philanthropist, Tonto Dikeh has left many people amused after she took to social media to share a throwback music video in which she starred in.
It is no news that Tonto Dikeh has been in the industry for a long time now. However, in her early days as an actor, she also featured in one of veteran actress, Patience Ozokwor’s music videos.
Reminiscing on her early days, she revealed that her acting fee back then was between 50k-100k. Comparing it with her worth in present day, she revealed in her caption that Nollywood can’t afford her.
Sharing the video, she wrote:
“I have done things in this industry sha, Smh What was I thinking self, MamaG thou I was still the hottest girl in my village this year#LIittle truth:- My acting fee this year was between 50k/100k SIGH Now they cant even Afford my Fees(God has been awesome)”
Tonto Dikeh who went on to become one of Nollywood’s most sort after actress, has indeed carved a niche for herself in the Nigerian world of entertainment.
Her crashed marriage however, made as much headlines as the actress’ career. She opened a can of worms about her estranged ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill and it appears trolls are using it now to mock her online.
The actress who never misses an opportunity to shower love on her son King Andre, is known for flaunting him online. Just recently, she shared a cute photo with him on their way to a Father’s Day Novelty match.