- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Ubi Franklin accuses haters of paying blogs to report fake news about him
Recently the CEO of Made Men Music Group (MMMG), Ubi Franklin who is an Ex- husband to popular Nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro has been making the news on the blogsperes; from the babymama saga, the debt saga where he was accussed of owing Iyanya and Sandra Iheuwa to the recent Chef Chi saga; where he was accussed of duping the celebrity chef and Davido’s girlfriend. Ubi who reacted to the report about him yesterday, has accused haters in the music industry of paying blogs to write fake news about him.
Recall that it was reported yesterday that Ubi Franklin who is the owner of Made Men Music, Instant Group of Companies, and a host of other businesses, was allegedly paid to facilitate the cooking show sponsored by Dunes Abuja but has not done much.
The cooking show had been highly anticipated by many, because publicity for it started since 2018. According to Chef Chi and Davido’s posts earlier this year, it was supposed to start airing in February but nothing has been announced.
It was further alleged that Chef Chi is pissed because many fans have been asking about the show and she has nothing to show for it, hence her threat to sue the music executive.
However Davido debunked the claims, and further described the report as ‘false’.
Ubi Franklin who however reacted to the claims today, accused haters of paying blogs to write fake news about him.
He sarcastically told them to continue paying to malign them till they go broke, can’t continue their businesses or record a hit song.
See his post below;