- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Sandra Iheuwa calls out Ubi Franklin again over alleged money owed
Business woman, Sandra Iheuwa calls out Ubi Franklin who she is expecting a baby for, tells him she has not forgotten her money.
Music executive Ubi Franklin’s 4th babymama drags him out again, revealing that he is yet to pay back the loan he owes her. Sandra Iheuwa took to her Instagram page saying that she heard Ubi went on a vacation to prove that he was not broke while he still owes her money.
According to the 4th babymama, the Triple MG boss loaned N8Million in 2017 for business, child support and other things, when they first met in America, but he is yet to pay up the balance of N4 million, which he has been due since March 2019 as stated in an agreement they both had.
A follower chastised her for falling for him despite his bad track record with women, she responded she is not in the country and that he has no idea the horrible things said about his ex-wife and actress,Lilian Esoro.
Recall Sandra had earlier challenged Ubi Franklin to dispute her claims because she is ready to fight him fire for fire with concrete and hard proof. I want my money remaining 4 million as proceeding will be filed in court.