- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Sanwo-Olu signs N873.5bn budget into law
Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Monday, signed the State 2019 Appropriation Bill into law.
The budget, which amounts to N873,532,460,725, has recurrent expenses of N393, 841, 387 (45 per cent) Capital expenses of N479, 691, 775 (55 per cent).
The budget proposal of N852bn was submitted to the State House of Assembly on February 5, 2019 by former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode but it was increased by N21bn by the lawmakers.