- Early Morning explosions rock Maiduguri few hours to elections
- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
The much -awaited 2019 budget for Lagos State was finally presented and laid before the Assembly by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode on Tuesday.
The low- key ceremony was devoid of all the fanfare that usually accompanied budget presentation in the state.
Ambode said a total budget size of N852.31b was meant to consolidate on the economic achievements of the administration in the past three and half years.
Recurrent Expenditure is N389.56 while Capital Expenditure of the year stands at N462.47.