- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
The much -awaited 2019 budget for Lagos State was finally presented and laid before the Assembly by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode on Tuesday.
The low- key ceremony was devoid of all the fanfare that usually accompanied budget presentation in the state.
Ambode said a total budget size of N852.31b was meant to consolidate on the economic achievements of the administration in the past three and half years.
Recurrent Expenditure is N389.56 while Capital Expenditure of the year stands at N462.47.