- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
The much -awaited 2019 budget for Lagos State was finally presented and laid before the Assembly by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode on Tuesday.
The low- key ceremony was devoid of all the fanfare that usually accompanied budget presentation in the state.
Ambode said a total budget size of N852.31b was meant to consolidate on the economic achievements of the administration in the past three and half years.
Recurrent Expenditure is N389.56 while Capital Expenditure of the year stands at N462.47.