- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
Lady shocked with content of her piggy bank savings of over a year
A Nigerian lady was left in shock after she broke her wooden piggy bank locally known as ‘kolo’ to find a sum far lesser than what she believed she put in it.
To make matters even more interesting, she said she put in only N500 and N1000 notes but found lower denominations.
Replying to her tweet, a Twitter user said the people who build the piggy bank are responsible for whatever makes the money disappear.