- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
Lady shocked with content of her piggy bank savings of over a year
A Nigerian lady was left in shock after she broke her wooden piggy bank locally known as ‘kolo’ to find a sum far lesser than what she believed she put in it.
To make matters even more interesting, she said she put in only N500 and N1000 notes but found lower denominations.
Replying to her tweet, a Twitter user said the people who build the piggy bank are responsible for whatever makes the money disappear.