- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
Timaya and Babymama celebrates first daughter, Emma as she clocks 7 (photos)
Timaya’s first daughter, Emma celebrates her 7th birthday with gorgeous photos
Dancehall singer, Timaya’s first daughter, Emma turns 7 today, May 21, 2019.
Celebrating the beautiful girl, the singer wrote:
My Princess EMMANUELA is 7 today. U are a blessing to me and the world. Grow in GRACE my sunshine. Love U
Her mother, Barbara took to Instagram to celebrate the youngster by sharing lovely new photos.
Captioning one of the photos, she wrote:
‘Another year has passed, and you grow more beautiful and grand each year.Can’t stop thanking God for your life today and every day my angel on earth.
Thank you so much for bringing joy to my life.A blessed and a very happy birthday to u my darling emama, my sunshine, my little angel.Mummy loves you so much but God loves you more.
She wrote in another,
“Happy birthday my first fruit. As i celebrate your birthday today, I pray that as each year unfolds, you will know God’s love!You will know and understand his purpose and plan for your life as you walk with Him throughout the days of your life!You will live long in good health and enormous wealth IJN …..Amen
See the photos below,